Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stilll not convinced Lozano talk is pure journalism becasue Ancelotti and Brands know him well. He is right footed and prefers to play on the left, so not really what we need. Plus i am not sure on his work rate. Attacking wise i like him he will score goals unlike Iwobi and Bernard

Stilll not convinced Lozano talk is pure journalism becasue Ancelotti and Brands know him well. He is right footed and prefers to play on the left, so not really what we need. Plus i am not sure on his work rate. Attacking wise i like him he will score goals unlike Iwobi and Bernard
I'd score more goals than the 2 of them as well:dance::dance:

not a big fan of throwing 40m and mega wages at 29 year old Allan if it turns out that way, I can see why Ancelotti would want him though he knows the job he does and our midfield is cack so I guess it would be a safe blanket move.
The medical staff at FF are licking their lips. He will get a scratch first game and be out for 10 months

Morning: Everton offers 38 million for Allan, operation close
The distance is now minimal: a couple of millions dance. For some time the Brazilian has an agreement with Ancelotti for a three-year period at 4.7 million per season

If that's true that fee will be spread over four or five years

No Gordon?
I wouid sell Bernard for a start or iwobi.
and the centre back situation, Keane has been great to be fair, but he can also collapse at any time. he only tends to suit a defensive system. I’m not sure Ancelotti wants that long term. And he has 2yrs left so the club need to make a decision on his contract, personally I wouldn’t want us to give him a new deal and be stuck with him into his 30’s

the link to Gabriel, how strong that is, who knows.
But the fact he has pace and is technically better than Keane and Mina, I think tells us what Ancelotti wants from his centre backs.

to add. I wouid also sell Davies. Pointless player and any decent offer get rid

Just forgot about him mate. Him and Bernard can cover the left on paper (even if Richarlison is actually our best player there in practice).

We should consider Iwobi a number 10 along with Glyfi.

Last edited:

That squad will get us 11th or 12th next season

I forgot about Gordon as well.

I don't see why you think we will end up in 11/12th again, considering the reason we are where we are is because of the 14 points from 15 games, under Silva.

It will be a stronger squad than this season and Carlo will have a pre-season with them.

Currently we have 30 points from 19 under Carlo and I am confident it will end up being 33 points from 20 after playing Bournemouth at Goodison.

I think with a couple of quality additions in the areas of weakness, we can replicate that across a whole season and maybe even up the points per game slightly.

That would leave us on about 65 points (replicating the best of the Moyes era). That is the target for me next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.