Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your ideal transfer scenario... really? Could think of plenty better players who'd be in my ideal world of transfers. Not sure pinning our hopes on an 18 year old at RW is the best idea either.
Think the lad will be a star and for what we would pay could be another Ritchie

In an ideal world..
Gabriel CB. Zakaria and Allan CM. Bouanga LW. Ihattaren RW.
Think the lad will be a star and for what we would pay could be another Ritchie

CB: Gabriel
RB: Emerson
CM: Zakaria
RW: Ihattaren

Id go for those 4 if thats our limit numbers wise.

Ihattaren could rotate.

Zakaria is so good its like having 2 centre mids.

Any extra bodies for centre midfield.

I can totally see Zakaria and Ihattaren leaving a CL club to come and fight for 8th with Everton.
But here is the Interesting dilema..........do professional footballers prefer winning honours over earning millionaire salaries? Ideally, some clubs can offer both but if it's one or the other then who knows?

I can totally see Zakaria and Ihattaren leaving a CL club to come and fight for 8th with Everton.

We have to change that mentality though that 8th is all we can achieve.

I want 1st. I hope those running the club do too.

My son already says that his favourite team is Everton... and his favourite players are Sergio, De Bruyne and Sterling.
He prefers watching Manchester City. I need Everton to start to do something tangible.

CB: Gabriel
RB: Emerson
CM: Zakaria
RW: Ihattaren

Id go for those 4 if thats our limit numbers wise.

Ihattaren could rotate.

Zakaria is so good its like having 2 centre mids.

Any extra bodies for centre midfield.
I just fail see a scenario where we’d be the most attractive club to go in for Zakaria

We have to change that mentality though that 8th is all we can achieve.

I want 1st. I hope those running the club do too.

My son already says that his favourite team is Everton... and his favourite players are Sergio, De Bruyne and Sterling.
He prefers watching Manchester City. I need Everton to start to do something tangible.
Think you should let him support City

Think you should let him support City

I have already suggested taking him the Etihad, he still holds out hope of Everton winning the league next season.
He is in a class chock full of RS fans. I feel so sorry for him, when I was his age Everton were league Champions.

They are just big businesses these days sadly.
I think the notion of belonging to a club is a fading tradition now.

He asked me the other day where in Manchester De Bruyne and Sergio where born. The globalization of the game has changed so much.
He has since discovered that hardly any of the players are from the area that the club is situated. He finds that puzzling and then questions why we have any kind of connection to the clubs and their players.

He thinks the game needs more Phil Fodens.

Status
Not open for further replies.