Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes don't you?

While small clubs like Ajax are signing the next 'Messi' from Bocas reserves, EFC will be scrambling around on deadline day trying to take Sissoko off spurs on a 5 year deal.

Given that every transfer window he's handing out bills like a drunk banker in a strip club who's wife just left him...im not that concerned.

Dialling back huge transfers for older players was more in line with the previous DOF and managers. I have to believe that Marmite Marcel is working to a more long term plan. But Carlo will want his players and I've no doubt Mosh will provide.

You don't get a manager like Carlo in by giving him a couple of loan options. I've got no doubt he's been promised substantial funds.

But Carlo will want his players and I've no doubt Mosh will provide.

You don't get a manager like Carlo in by giving him a couple of loan options. I've got no doubt he's been promised substantial funds.
A couple of things...

Where does that leave Brands in the grand scheme of things?

You can get a manager like Carlo by giving him the $$$

It's like this is your own Groundhog day asking the same questions.

Carlo has predominately worked with a DOF and it's his preferred way of working.

That should be enough really.
I agree it's Groundhog Day for Everton Football Club with excuse after excuse made season in and season out.

A couple of things...

Where does that leave Brands in the grand scheme of things?

You can get a manager like Carlo by giving him the $$$
Ancelotti would have had a choice of jobs in the summer. All offering a similar wage.

But he joins a team in the relegation zone a week before Christmas. Down to a good wage and a few loans in the next summer window.
Go to bed fella

Status
Not open for further replies.