Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mata,witsle,courvahlio,emery ect...all started by the esk! Oh and who can forget mouriniho ffs!! Again the esk I even think the 100m spending was from the esk!

Gibson signing, stek,bolasie,gana not from the esk at all!

So we Defo getting at least 4 top notch players in tomorrow! Lol

@theesk you've been played by someone this year and you sucked it up like a towie wanna be!!

Really mate?

All of the names mentioned managers and players we spoke to, had interest in, they had interest in us (Jose for different reasons). We placed bids for each of the players as I've explained on numerous occasions.

The £100 million was not from me, and I certainly wasn't played in telling the site that Martinez was to be sacked, the precise day of his sacking, Lukaku was staying, Stones was to be sold, Koeman was our first choice, we'd have a DoF in place etc etc.

It's not a precise art, and most people understand the concept of caveat audiens, I certainly do with the people I speak to.

Really mate?

All of the names mentioned managers and players we spoke to, had interest in, they had interest in us (Jose for different reasons). We placed bids for each of the players as I've explained on numerous occasions.

The £100 million was not from me, and I certainly wasn't played in telling the site that Martinez was to be sacked, the precise day of his sacking, Lukaku was staying, Stones was to be sold, Koeman was our first choice, we'd have a DoF in place etc etc.

It's not a precise art, and most people understand the concept of caveat audiens, I certainly do with the people I speak to.

Never underestimate the power of Everton fans' imaginations Esk

Status
Not open for further replies.