Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Brahimi because he's a rare player. I call it the outside-inside dribble man. There aren't many around. Eden Hazard.
He's not Hazard, he has 16 goals and 10 assists in his entire career. Gerry got almost 10 assists in a couple of months last season.

The type of player initially you will think is amazing and then realise it leads to nothing.

A good save is a good save mate, doesn't matter who takes the shot. Most commanding goalkeeping display in a good 5 years today

Not disputing that mate. Just think we need to give it another 10 or so games. Can't call him a worldy after 3 games. IMO any keeper at PL level should be immense at shot stopping, it's the finer details like command of his box, positioning etc thay will make my mind up for me... hence why I'd like more than 3 games before I rate him!

I'm going to put $5 on 4 or more.

Is there time though? Large transfer seem to take weeks to complete. We only have a handfull of days left until the window closes. I struggle to see how we would be able to make a "big money", i.e > 25 mil or so, signing in the very limited time we have available to us.

I agree with that but the initial signs are good. He commanded his box impeccably today. I may be wrong but I'm sure I read he was in goal when the Dutch reached the World Cup final? If so he obviously has a bit of talent

Status
Not open for further replies.