Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have to agree. We can see with the likes of Barkley and Mirrallas how they have improved under Koeman, so I would expect he would get the best out of Sissoko too, and we at his best he is unplayable. So I'd agree he would be a great addition and some thing we badly need

Why are people rating sissoko? Educate me mate, hes been dreadful for the geordies and in the final where his performance was raved about he had no end product.

That's absurd mate. In that scenario, any bid we make for a Mata or Witsel does't get past the agent, who sits there telling his player "They can't afford your wages."

You obviously believe that we have not received any Sky money, and that Moshiri is penniless. Both are myopically bonkers, and are indicative of an agenda on your part.
No our wages have increased and we had to pay money for Koeman and Walsh. I also think we are in for one more.

There's no evidence to suggest Moshiri has put money into the clubs apart from to pay for the debt.

What I don't think is we had the money for Koulibaly (50m), Witsel, Mata and Carvalho.

What agenda would I have? I just don't think people should expect a lot of TDD

Status
Not open for further replies.