Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...I had heard on twitter(reliable I know, but at least the guy had thousands of followers) that Koeman pulled the plug on the Hart deal when it was 99% of the way through. Almost everyone on here has been under the assumption all of the "deals" that didnt work out were because of a failure on the part of the signing team, or the player not being interested. Do you think its possible Koeman has nixed a couple of the deals, based on his meeting with a player, or what the players actions during the negotiation have revealed to him? Is it possible Walsh goes out and pursues the targets, then fills Koeman in, and Koeman might actually say "Ya know what, he doesnt seem that keen on being here, I dont want him. Cancel the deal and back to training."

I have a question...I had heard on twitter(reliable I know, but at least the guy had thousands of followers) that Koeman pulled the plug on the Hart deal when it was 99% of the way through. Almost everyone on here has been under the assumption all of the "deals" that didnt work out were because of a failure on the part of the signing team, or the player not being interested. Do you think its possible Koeman has nixed a couple of the deals, based on his meeting with a player, or what the players actions during the negotiation have revealed to him? Is it possible Walsh goes out and pursues the targets, then fills Koeman in, and Koeman might actually say "Ya know what, he doesnt seem that keen on being here, I dont want him. Cancel the deal and back to training."

No, I think Hart was the only 1.

Won the league in Holland with two seperate teams didn't he?
Won a cup in two other countries, Portugal and Spain.
Qualified for Europe with a yo yo prem club.
Never been relegated

Name a manager we have ever appointed for the first time with a better cv mate,?

Thats ridiculous and you know it.

If thats the idea then WALTER SMITH

Was leaning more towards us making a bid for John Brooks, who was a defensive presence for the USMNTNNTNTNTT in the Copa.

Pulisic to rs is fishwrap wank material. Not sure Dortmund would sell as they've already lost three top players to other clubs this summer so they should be cash flush, makes more sense to develop the talent to sell for more later. And it's a great way to build a Yank fanbase if Dortmund are even marginally more intelligent than Everton in this aspect of club operation.

Finally Stoke allegedly made a significantly larger bid earlier this week.

If klopp has pics of Tuchel in a compromising position with some fraulein, though, who knows.

I hope he stays there and continues to develop. Dortmund having Champs League football and likely to finish 2nd in their group means he'll likely get some play time.

Porto have tonight signed a left sided player from A Madrid. let's see what this means for brahimi.

If you mean Diogo Jota then I don't think he'd be brought in to replace Brahimi, he's 19, probably there to add to the squad. Porto love doing that too, they've brought in Oliver Torres too from Aleti.

Plus Madrid have only just bought him from Paços and he's much more likely to get more minutes at Porto than Aleti as they've got a logjam of wide players. One for the future sort of thing while allowing him to develop in a league he has previous in.

Status
Not open for further replies.