Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Rodriguez, a Colombian superstar, a Galactico, a player who was incredible at the last World Cup, a player who carries his country, a man who could walk in to any top side throughout Europe, a man who plays alongside some of the greatest names in football is gonna throw all that away for a bit of extra money and to play alongside Yannick Bolasie?

Get a grip on reality you utter cretins.
:coffee:

Word coming from a very well connected source of all things Man City related is... Hart is definitely on his way out of the Etihad... as soon as the (understood to be done) deal for the new keeper is confirmed.

The phrase used was, "Hart has played his last game for City".

Word coming from a very well connected source of all things Man City related is... Hart is definitely on his way out of the Etihad... as soon as the (understood to be done) deal for the new keeper is confirmed.

The phrase used was, "Hart has played his last game for City".

Is he not playing tonight?

I too am not keen on the BEN-TIKKY but there is a but...

Is he better than ROM = No.

Could he play alongside him/with him = possibly.

But...

...the only thing making me think it a goer is the BELGIUM connection, perhaps it could work, they're pally enough I hear...plus we may get a season before ROBERTO sucks the lifeblood and ability from both whilst on international duty.

And I get the RS cast-off thing, but how ace would it be if he came here and done the bizz-nizz.

*saw him earlier on SKY btw, the ROBERTO, at the CHELS game, eyeing HAZARD...poss comparing him to TITUS BRAMBLE and deciding how he's gonna break it to EDEN that they won't do set pieces anymore. The tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.