Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is @chicoazul the "aboriginals" in the major cities of Australia aside maybe Brisbane are so far removed from their culture and such small populations white aussies from these areas know nothing about them or about their suffering...

They usually spout the same crap about the government gives them ample centrelink (welfare) payments blah blah

It takes someone to live amongst them in their environment to truly understand

Especially a prison segregated by communitys of origin!!

90% of australians are disgustingly ignorant and racist towards aboriginals and islanders

Ps bolassie will be boss

I had no idea that such prejudice still existed on a big scale .Obviously there was plenty of coverage during the eighties but I have seen very little news on the troubles since.

Please forgive my ignorance and living under a rock for thirty years . Will have to read up a little more on this.

On topic , I have just discovered Mata's blog just in keeping with the ignorant theme . If they are all his personal words , I'm really impressed with his eloquence and passion. Shame we will never seem him wear our blue.

Do you still think we need a new goalie ? I can't make my mind up .

I had no idea that such prejudice still existed on a big scale .Obviously there was plenty of coverage during the eighties but I have seen very little news on the troubles since.

Please forgive my ignorance and living under a rock for thirty years . Will have to read up a little more on this.

Sadly its probably just as bad just maybe not in the media as much if you read about the people of places like Arakun and Lockhart River and the causes of homelessness in Cairns and Darwin etc the effects of alcohol and rampant sexual and physical abuse they suffer in their communities coupled with the systematic impronising and money making from such practices its pretty shocking

Sorry mods last input on it

Mata was my number 1 hope of signing this window its a shame

Please forgive my poor spelling and grammar... Im on my phone and the app is glitchy

Anyone actually got any transfer news?

Joe Hart is checking the details of his Head and Shoulders contract to ensure that if he comes here they won't blow him out.

Charlie Austin and his cheese straw knees linked.

Kone is suffering from severe amnesia and can't even remember handing in his transfer request now.

Looks like Hart, Austin and Kone at present...not sure its news....not even sure if it's good....who knows eh ?
To be read in the style of male Holly from red dwarf if you please...

Status
Not open for further replies.