Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Begovic will surprise people if we sign him.
68986148.jpg

Keep Lukaku on one end then we need to invest massive money on the other end in the GK, both positions can win you points alone. For me Butland has to be the one. Young, english and plays for a club who like Southampton think they are big off the back of 1 or 2 seasons but the lure of us under Koeman/Moshiri and a £30 million offer on the table would surely tempt them and the player you would imagine.

He plays for Stoke, but I'm sure every single one of us would have Leno for 20 rather than Butland for 30.

has everyone seen the article on the Echo with Kirkbride saying Moshiri wants to make a statement to the Premier League like Man City did. Mentions we are working on a couple of high profile transfers.

Sorry if posted previously, just thought I would mention it.

Messi - its on lads!

has everyone seen the article on the Echo with Kirkbride saying Moshiri wants to make a statement to the Premier League like Man City did. Mentions we are working on a couple of high profile transfers.

Could get messy.

would love begovic tbh. It could be that he wouldn't even be first choice, let's not forget. doubt he'd come here to go from backup for chelsea to backup for us mind ha. Think he's top quality though.

I'm excited but £100 million isn't gonna make a big difference unless spent right. Koeman will move us up at least 2/3 places In the league alone if we keep our current squad Imo but to be challenging for the top 4 we need to invest wisely.

I would be made up with the following
2 types of signings however:

1. A big name like Mata or Schnerdelin to show we mean business.

2. To poach a player from a club around us like we done with Koeman, someone like Butland or Van Dijk to show that we are aiming to fly past these clubs in the table next season.

Activating Kante's £20 million release clause and offering him £140k+ a week wouldn't be the worst idea in the world if the article is right in that we want to offer big wages, although even clubs like Leicester are offering their best players £100k a week so I'm hoping we can offer higher than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.