Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Our team underperformed last season due to poor management and playing style. A better manager managing that group of players last season would have seen us easily finish top 6 imo.

There's at least half of the current Southampton typical starting XI that would have a very good chance of getting in ours.

Can't see anything happening transfer wise until after the Euro's. Koeman might be able to snag a couple of Dutch lads since they haven't qualified.

Jannsen would have been nice but think Spurs have him

No manager announced, links to two championship defenders and Gibson getting a contract extension are not exactly where we thought we would be a week into June.......or is it....?

Not fuming, but I do hope we get moving, Seems many deals are being put together now, would hate for us to have grand plans but wait too long to execute.

Just wanted to give an educated view on the link to Lewis Dunk from Brighton, as some of you may know I moved to Brighton 4 years ago and don't get to see enough of my beloved Everton as I would like but get to as many of the 'southern' games as I can. Anyway my mate has a spare season ticket at Brighton and I've been to quite a few games last season so feel I can give a good account of Lewis Dunk. IMO and I think I have said this in the 'Ale House' that Lewis Dunk is definitely Premiership quality in fact upper echelons of the Premier League, ok you will probably judge him on the rash challenge he made at the end of the season to end up getting suspended which was one of the problems Brighton had in the play offs. When he doesn't play he is missed when he does play they are solid. Great player and great age (24) I believe given a bit of Premier League experience he will be better than Stones and is definitely a replacement for Jags. I think we could get him at a good price too because anyone that waves a few pound notes under the nose of the Brighton Chairman has a deal in minutes. Sign him up Moshi is all I would say!

I, like yourself now reside in Brighton.
Whilst I appreciate Lewis, I do question his decision making.
On his day, he can be great in the rough world of Championship football and can also grab you a goal.
That said, he let them down badly with his sending off against Derby for a stupid second yellow.
We should be aiming a little higher in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.