Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hetion where has this scout said were watching Engels? All ive seen was a link about a month ago.

@Pabbers where have you seen Mori linked to moves away? Could be why Unsworth dropped him?

I think if we are keeping Stones then his partnership with Mori hasnt been the best and also we need one of them to be a dominant organizer in the defence like a Terry/Adams/Watson/Gough type. That isnt Funes-Mori and with Jags,Galloway,Pennington etc we have a few players there already so could lose Mori to bring in that Leader we need.

I think United could do with him as he could be their partner for Smalling and they can pay the £££ but Lazio id be surprised with unless it was a swap deal for their young winger whose name escapes me.

Was a talksport link mate.

http://talksport.com/football/trans...s-mori-being-eyed-lazio-and-manchester-united

no need to sell him. We dont need the money!

_88484048_fasdfs.jpg

we already ARE in the money!

Agreed

Not a £20m player at the minute but he could be

When we signed him i said we could get our money back if he failes and if he was ok we could get £15-20mil for him from a spanish or ifalian team due to him being an argentina international.

Marcos Rojo went for £16mil and Otemendi about £30mil. If LVG signed him it would prrhaps be a good fit next to a familiar face in rojo and he could be a good partner for smalling.

For £20mil it would be good business based upon this season and the fact we need a real leader and organizer in defence. When you see Manolas being rated at £30mil then for a net spend of £10mil we could get one of the best defenders in the world or perhaps Romagnoli whose potentially the future of italian football who went to milan for £20mil last summer its a no brainer to sell him.

However he seems to improve each season and if he cut out simple mistakes he could be top class...if he doesnf we have a liabilify like the 3 goals he was at fault for against west ham.

Jose would sell him i think and FDB would bring in better potential and cheaper.

Edit-- i could see him joining valencia

Where have you seen / heard that?

i only heard of him about a month ago when we were linked but read that he is a leader, 6 foot 4 and potentially a top player who can pass out from the back and bring the ball out.

He must be very good if hes in Belgiums euro squad at 21 years old.

I have a feeling we will see Mori leave this summer and will need to replace him and possibly Jags soon.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verton-watching-bjorn-engels-belgian-11354995

Everton have been scouting Club Brugge defender Björn Engels.

The club’s Belgian scout Andy De Smet has confirmed that the 21-year-old centre-half is a player the Blues have their eye on .

But De Smet, who joined Everton’s scouting team in the summer of 2014, insists the club are not about to launch a bid for the Belgium youngsters but merely keeping tabs on him.

In an interview with Sports/Football Magazine, De Smet is quoted as saying: “He is in any case a central defender with a lot of qualities in the building from behind, so in that sense it Björn profile fits in there.

BJORNAGEN.jpg

Bjorn Engels

“Now, all English clubs follow a lot of young players long and intensive in order to correctly assess their potential and scope for growth.

“So it is not because a broker in the press throws a scout from a Premier League club often in the stands was a transfer is imminent.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verton-watching-bjorn-engels-belgian-11354995

Everton have been scouting Club Brugge defender Björn Engels.

The club’s Belgian scout Andy De Smet has confirmed that the 21-year-old centre-half is a player the Blues have their eye on .

But De Smet, who joined Everton’s scouting team in the summer of 2014, insists the club are not about to launch a bid for the Belgium youngsters but merely keeping tabs on him.

In an interview with Sports/Football Magazine, De Smet is quoted as saying: “He is in any case a central defender with a lot of qualities in the building from behind, so in that sense it Björn profile fits in there.

BJORNAGEN.jpg

Bjorn Engels

“Now, all English clubs follow a lot of young players long and intensive in order to correctly assess their potential and scope for growth.

“So it is not because a broker in the press throws a scout from a Premier League club often in the stands was a transfer is imminent.”

Weird to confirm were scouting him

Lazio and United are the rumours....Lazio tho, be a step down for him that

Funny you should mention that, but his agent flew in last week from Argentina and was at Finch Farm (my best mate works there ). Didn't think anything if it at the time and I thought maybe he was signing a better contract. Who knows, may have legs this one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.