Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an article in the biggest Hungarian sports newspaper that Everton is very much interested in 20 yrs old Ferencváros DM, Ádám Nagy. They didn't put in any UK sources but it's true that there were Everton scouts in our both EC qualifiers. So it's nothing more than a rumour for now, sure there will be plenty of them till the end of the EC.

(He's actually exactly the Barry-type deep lying DM/playmaker, but I can't picture him in the PL; I think he's much more a La Liga type, that would suit him perfectly.)

There's an article in the biggest Hungarian sports newspaper that Everton is very much interested in 20 yrs old Ferencváros DM, Ádám Nagy. They didn't put in any UK sources but it's true that there were Everton scouts in our both EC qualifiers. So it's nothing more than a rumour for now, sure there will be plenty of them till the end of the EC.

(He's actually exactly the Barry-type deep lying DM/playmaker, but I can't picture him in the PL; I think he's much more a La Liga type, that would suit him perfectly.)

Thanks for the info, don't know why we'd go there thiugh

I don't want to sign a single player with 'potential' for at least 2 seasons. All this squad is is potential with a few old heads thrown in. Give me 3 or 4 26/27/28 year olds who are class right now like Payet, and let's start getting tangible results.
Silly.
Just because as have money doesn't mean we should stop doing what we do best transfer wise.

Just means there is. Better quality of played available to us, and the ability to sign two or three top class players.

Silly.
Just because as have money doesn't mean we should stop doing what we do best transfer wise.

Just means there is. Better quality of played available to us, and the ability to sign two or three top class players.

Not silly at all, 'potential' has us firmly rooted in the bottom half. Players in their prime have the likes of Leicester and West Ham flying high. We don't have anywhere near enough players in their prime.

Personally still believe for every transfer needed for on the pitch, we would be much better off spending the money signing up better coaches to work with the manager off the pitch. Could make all the difference without signing a single new player next season.

Wish list (realistic)

N'Golo Kante
Jack Butland
Jermaine Defoe (still has so much to offer and will cost naff all).

Status
Not open for further replies.