Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbelievable that some of our fans are whinging now, and are banging on about Stoke.

Imbula has been terrible at Porto, there's a reason they were willing to let him go after 6 months. Has bags of potential, yes, but not exactly world class. Some right melts support us.

Where exactly are these fans whinging about Stokes signings ?

You know what lads, I understand now why lids don't share things on here anymore.

I'm still not 100 percent on the source and I'm not tainting my reputation with something I'm not sure of.

Sorry.

Why don't you just say 'I've heard rumours of this.........but I can't be certain its going to happen'. If you don't say anything now it will look like you've just been on a huge wind up which is what people will get annoyed about, but then you'l be able to say 'this is why all the ITKs don't share anything'. It's Everton mate, even Sky sports have announced a signing that has then subsequently been messed up. Nothings 100% until he turns up or matchday.

Hughes has been backed and is taking a few risks. Bojan and shaqiri weren't guaranteed to perform. This is another risk. If they work out they look like great value. Maybe he thinks Portuguese football doesn't bring out the best in this lad

I think Imbula will do okay mate, but people are yapping on about Stoke leaving us behind when all that's happened is both clubs have signed players hardly any fan of each has actually seen play...

Why don't you just say 'I've heard rumours of this.........but I can't be certain its going to happen'. If you don't say anything now it will look like you've just been on a huge wind up which is what people will get annoyed about, but then you'l be able to say 'this is why all the ITKs don't share anything'. It's Everton mate, even Sky sports have announced a signing that has then subsequently been messed up. Nothings 100% until he turns up or matchday.

because he's been on the wind up from the start mate...

For me regardless if blueboys info is right it made the last half hour interesting... cheers feller and goodnight all... COYB FTRS

Status
Not open for further replies.