Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

AS someone said before, why would D Kiev sell Yarmolenko in this window when they've got the CL knockouts coming up?

Unless they know they're extremely unlikely to win the thing, even with him.

AS someone said before, why would D Kiev sell Yarmolenko in this window when they've got the CL knockouts coming up?

I think he will have an actual release clause in his new contract so they might not have a choice.

The aim was to keep him to give them the best chance of qualifying through he group - as they got a pretty easy group, also gave them bragging rights about going further in the competition than their local rivals etc, even the most bias of Kiev supporters knows they can't actually win the thing though - and should Kiev have gotten an extremely tough group back in September they would have sold him there and then.

So far in the winter break they have been targeting themselves a fair few players - who are earmarked as replacements for a few players who look like they are departing them.

Veloso looks to be one whose off for sure and Dragovic has been getting linked heavily with a few clubs as well, really wouldn't shock me to see them selling Yarmolenko this window for the type of figure that has been mooted of 21m - they realistically won't get a higher offer for him unless he has a absolutely storming Europeans otherwise - and they also risk by keeping hold of him longer a bit of a problem when it comes to recruiting if they are shown as a club who won't sell on a player to a bigger league - as honestly most they sign expect it to be a stepping stone in the Ukraine leagues

Setting myself up for a major vaulting like, but think this is almost a done deal and has been that way since the Summer

Interesting the Mail dude that has the Yarmo story is the same Mail dude who had the Delboy story.

So we possibly are "preparing a bid". But even should that be true, I'd be staggered if old mate Dynamo chairman sells him.

Status
Not open for further replies.