Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anything about him?
He is a big talent and a very promising midfielder. His coach Kjetil Rekdal says he is better than Martin Odegaard, who plays for Real Madrid. Sander Berge has been a bright spot in this year's Tippeliga (the highest league in Norway). Opta figures show that 21 players have over 1,000 pass attempts in this year 's Tippeliga. Of these Sander Berge highest detection rate , 88.3 ( 1094 of 1239 ). He will need some time in the U23 before entering Goodison:)

So true, genuinely believed we would be buying top names this year but I think what I've learnt is money isn't everything. Players just don't want to come to us
Witsel wanted to go to Juve over us which isn't a surprise. Not even definite we were in for Mata but he is playing at Man U so again no surprise we haven't got him. Koulibaly is still at Napoli despite interest from Chelsea so no surprise we couldn't get him either.

It's not like we're getting turned down by players wanting to go to Southampton or West Ham.

Guarantee you no one would have predicted that with seven hours of the deadline to go we would still have niasse here and be facing up the prospect of him and Kone being our back up strikers..

I find it simply amazing we are in this situation.

If we signed a striker for 30, defender 20, winger 35 that's 85m already.. I don't think we have much more than that to be fair?
No you may well be right there. I haven't done the numbetrs exactly, but what about if we include the fee we receieved for Stoness.?

Surely then?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.