Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Barkley says hi

Toff don't be wrong about things, it's not a good look.

I love Ross, but he is not doing the Mata/Silva type job of linking the play all together in the final third. He may do it in the future, but he is not now. Hell even a second striker to link the play would be an improvement over our slightly brainless speed merchants and our still hesitant young toffee.

Somebody tell me Gabbo is an intelligent second striker that links up the attack and does through balls.

So no City cast offs going to Everton. That rules out last minute deadline day loans.

We are probably only left with the deals for real money. I can't see too many of them getting through.

All well and good mate, but pace and power std with Barkley in a playmaker role won't work at teams that sit deep and park the bus, for that you need some guile and a plan b, we haven't had one for years and signing explosive fast players won't change that, if anything our going more that way is likely to see more teams sit deep against us as everyone and his dog will realise we're set up to hit on the break.

Playmaker or a top box to box is a neccesity
Who assisted the first goal against sit deep and defend West Brom? Barkley can get the job done and will do if the team doesn't fall apart like it did last spring. Also Brahimi has more to him than just the explosive stuff like Bolasie

Toff don't be wrong about things, it's not a good look.

I love Ross, but he is not doing the Mata/Silva type job of linking the play all together in the final third. He may do it in the future, but he is not now. Hell even a second striker to link the play would be an improvement over our slightly brainless speed merchants and our still hesitant young toffee.

Somebody tell me Gabbo is an intelligent second striker that links up the attack and does through balls.
3 years on and still no replacement for Pienaar.

Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.