Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think spurs or united fans would consider them 'class'?

We don't become Man Utd or sadly even Spurs overnight, at the moment we're a few rungs below those clubs on the ladder. I agree that to catch up, we need to be competing with players of the calibre in their squads, but it isn't possible in a single transfer window to have such a radical overhaul.

Why mate, until two days ago Arsenal fans said the exact same thing and expected nothing to happen.

3 years ago we brought in 3 players on the last day, financially we are much more able to match that or better this summer

Agree entirely mate, but Arsenal are a draw right now with CL footy, and have just nicked one of our targets from right under our nose. It will be a bigger challenge for us to do the same with the quality of players that we want.

Koeman clearly wants options, its a squad game and I can't remember the last time we had more decent players than positions in the team. Really can't see McCarthy going regardless of incoming players.

Very difficult to pick our best 11 now, it will depend a lot more on the opposition. Great to have a manager with tactics at last!

I'm losing exactly what you're trying to say amongst all the jarg you're posting.

We are supplementing players now this season. Any signings are new players.

We will be discarding some players next summer.

If not before. Kone, Naisse etc

So hush a little, yes?

Pipe down then pipsqueak if you cant understand dont respond.

....and I've been thinking the same thing but more along the lines that they might contact us. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a player or club who turned their back on us has second thoughts as the window shuts. Time will tell.

Yup exactly mate, plus a player sitting on his old contrcat at his club for a year will lose a hell of a lot of money and his agent will lose any fee of a substantial one on offer by not gettign a move, that will make things go into motion.

carvalho would be my punt one one possible who may move really late, schneiderlin being another option

You think spurs or united fans would consider them 'class'?

Who bloody well cares mate, you think United fans though ANY of the Leicester team was class last seasosn and most even at the end of it?

You honestly seem more arsed mate about other peoples perceptions of things

Agree entirely mate, but Arsenal are a draw right now with CL footy, and have just nicked one of our targets from right under our nose. It will be a bigger challenge for us to do the same with the quality of players that we want.

Depends mate, deadline day often seems some weird moves you wouldn't have bet on suddenly happening as options for players and agents start to run out, and every transfer will have a bit of a knock on around the leagues

Who bloody well cares mate, you think United fans though ANY of the Leicester team was class last seasosn and most even at the end of it?

You honestly seem more arsed mate about other peoples perceptions of things

The point i made was simple...

Baines, Jags, Barry and Williams will be going downhill over the next 2 seasons and not be top 4 quality players (class players) then or now

The reply was thst they will be class in 3 seasons...

I dont understand how i can be wrong.

We cannot sell McCarthy. Good player, great squad player. He doesnt need to start every match, but I think selling him would be a mistake.
We can sell McCarthy if we have another midfielder lined up. If we don't he stays. Can't see McCarthy being happy just being a squad player either.

Status
Not open for further replies.