Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest to God. The overreactions on here are ridiculous.

It's a wonder that we bothered to pay Southampton and Leicester for Koeman and Walsh when you lot clearly know better.

Steve Walsh won Leicester the league, Jesus Christ give the man time.

Also, moaning about spending 30 mil on players like Bolasie, so what! It's not your money, why are you arsed?

Just calm down.
No room for sense in here pal :)

What time do people have to be registered for Saturday's game? And are we getting a presser today? Love presser's me.

Think it's friday lunchtime to be available for saturday. Knowing us it'll be 11.59am when we announce them just so the media lot can get their fix out of making us sweat

Bolasie today, kone tomorrow no? Seems like we can only do one a day. Be interesting to see what Koeman says if anything about rom and strikers.....

I personally don't think Bolasie will be announced today unless it's a very late announcement.

By all accounts we were still ironing out the structure of the deal with Palace, so Bolasie will still be coming up for a medical etc...

Steve Walsh won Leicester the league, Jesus Christ give the man time.

I feel we may be expecting a bit too much from this fella.

I have no problem with this him and happy to wait and see what signings we get, that we don't expect. Players like Gueye are unexpected, the Bolasie's and Williams are easy, anyone could pick them.

I do feel this fella' may be getting far too much praise to do with Leicester winning the league though, Ranieri won them the league, Walsh picked a few out but Ranieri got the players to win the league, I doubt Walsh had much input on the coaching side to the game. Some people are acting as If we don't need RK and this fella alone will win us the league.

Leicester winning the league was a combination of a lot of things coming together that won't happen for at least another 20 years.

I feel we may be expecting a bit too much from this fella.

I have no problem with this him and happy to wait and see what signings we get, that we don't expect. Players like Gueye are unexpected, the Bolasie's and Williams are easy, anyone could pick them.

I do feel this fella' may be getting far too much praise to do with Leicester winning the league though, Ranieri won them the league, Walsh picked a few out but Ranieri got the players to win the league, I doubt Walsh had much input on the coaching side to the game. Some people are acting as If we don't need RK and this fella alone will win us the league.

Leicester winning the league was a combination of a lot of things coming together that won't happen for at least another 20 years.
Wasn't Walsh assistant coach? Id of expected him to have quite a bit of input if so.

I know it's not all about spend spend spend. But it will be very interesting to see if any sort of investment will be made in this summer window with the supposed 100 million to be spent. Let's call it 40 mill after barnsleys fee in the bank. That's 140 and Osman peanut's and hibbos wages off table. Williams and gueye leaves 120. Let's say we spend another 50. That leaves 70. So we would only have spent 30 outta of the supposed 100.Would people have been as excited in June if we were told we would spend 30 million rather than 100. 30 I would say would be close to the bottom of the spend league. Especially with the TV money. Good players in is much more important than spending money but the excitement would never have been there

Status
Not open for further replies.