Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are accepting that Bolasie story as true. But even if you do the story said we had a bid rejected so we still wouldn't be signing him

How is Moshiri a "football man" ?

He knows the workings of a football club. He has been a co-owner of a 30% stake in Arsenal for nearly 10 years and during that time was an acolyte of the Arsenal model both in terms of the funding of the stadium (admittedly his principal interest) but also in the broader financial model of the club. Did you read the open letter he and Usmanov wrote to the Board in 2012? If so, do you not think that gave evidence of someone who has thought about how a premier league club could and should be run? I'm not hanging it all on that - I'm aware that his discreet influence and input behind the scenes at Arsenal was not insignificant.

He knows the workings of a football club. He has been a co-owner of a 30% stake in Arsenal for nearly 10 years and during that time was an acolyte of the Arsenal model both in terms of the funding of the stadium (admittedly his principal interest) but also in the broader financial model of the club. Did you read the open letter he and Usmanov wrote to the Board in 2012? If so, do you not think that gave evidence of someone who has thought about how a premier league club could and should be run? I'm not hanging it all on that - I'm aware that his discreet influence and input behind the scenes at Arsenal was not insignificant.

Mate, he had zero influence at Arsenal.

If you bought shares in a company on the stock exchange that would be the equivilent.

Mate, he had zero influence at Arsenal.

If you bought shares in a company on the stock exchange that would be the equivilent.

I'm afraid you're wrong mate. He didn't have direct influence as Kroenke stymied that but he engaged with the executive over an extended period. If you think the executive of Arsenal are broadly onside with the Kroenke model, you're off beam.

I'm afraid you're wrong mate. He didn't have direct influence as Kroenke stymied that but he engaged with the executive over an extended period. If you think the executive of Arsenal are broadly onside with the Kroenke model, you're off beam.

Just throw out a teenagers name that has shown some decent footballing efforts, and you'll win the Zat over.

He had ZERO influence there. Not a board member and not enough shares to even have any affect on votes.

He had ZERO influence there. Not a board member and not enough shares to even have any affect on votes.

Like I said, you're wrong on that mate. Anyway we're clogging up a rumours thread with this. It's clear you won't accept my knowledge and you appear to have a blind faith in the idea that a minority (but not insignificant) shareholder cannot come into contact with the executive management, so we're wasting everyone else's time.

My point originally was simply that calling him naive in terms of what he has got himself into and how football trading markets work is at best a guess and at worst what I understand to be 'bedwetting'.

Like I said, you're wrong on that mate. Anyway we're clogging up a rumours thread with this. It's clear you won't accept my knowledge and you appear to have a blind faith in the idea that a minority (but not insignificant) shareholder cannot come into contact with the executive management, so we're wasting everyone else's time.

My point originally was simply that calling him naive in terms of what he has got himself into and how football trading markets work is at best a guess and at worst what I understand to be 'bedwetting'.

I simply enquired how he was a "football man".

He's an accountant by profession who owned shares in a football club. He may well have spoken to senior members within the club. Just as a minority shareholder in Everton could....

So ow Bolasie an Konè....ahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Didn't see any ITK touting these around.

What a come down from Witsel, Carvalho an Mata.

Pretty obvious now, we've been lied to. And everyone and I mean everyone fell for it. Even me...the most sceptical blue there is.

I left these forums 5 years ago because of Kenwright....might have to go again as this looks like another Kenwright blag to me....

He's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes...

He's a master of it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the word he didn't exist"

#Kenwright #Moshiri

Pretty obvious now, we've been lied to. And everyone and I mean everyone fell for it. Even me...the most sceptical blue there is.

I left these forums 5 years ago because of Kenwright....might have to go again as this looks like another Kenwright blag to me....

He's a master of it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the word he didn't exist"

#Kenwright #Moshiri

Stay strong sharpy lad.

Still 3 weeks left.:p:p

He's a master of it.

#Kenwright #Moshiri

Stekelenburg
Gibson contract
Gueye
Williams
Kone
Bolasie

£70mil+

What an utter disgrace, oh and its Koeman who chooses these donkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.