Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Davis - Yello!
Here's the thing I don't usually frame my arguments around sports metaphors and I hate to take a side and appear to be in the club's pocket but we do need a new number 8 ball playing type to help us sink the reds which would leave me tickled pink. The current pool of players should not need a rest or a break after the Euro's and should take a cue from Mccarthy and his tireless running which I chalk up to his red hair. Of course Ross has kind of Brown hair which must make him blue but leave Rooney Green with envy - BTW are we the only EPL team without a Black midfielder? We should start the season like shooting out of a Cannon Baized on our current talented squad let alone new players and leave the opposition snookered. Of course our transfers may still be dominated by Bill, yards better then most chairmen!

Steve Davis - Yello!
Here's the thing I don't usually frame my arguments around sports metaphors and I hate to take a side and appear to be in the club's pocket but we do need a new number 8 ball playing type to help us sink the reds which would leave me tickled pink. The current pool of players should not need a rest or a break after the Euro's and should take a cue from Mccarthy and his tireless running which I chalk up to his red hair. Of course Ross has kind of Brown hair which must make him blue but leave Rooney Green with envy - BTW are we the only EPL team without a Black midfielder? We should start the season like shooting out of a Cannon Baized on our current talented squad let alone new players and leave the opposition snookered. Of course our transfers may still be dominated by Bill, yards better then most chairmen!

You ruined it. You absolutely murdered it.

can someone swap ronalds nokia 75 for a modern phone. the battery life and constantly playing snake is wearing his battery down

So...depending on what you read today we are either signing half the Sporting Lisbon starting team (Patricio, Carvalho and Slimani) or half of Juventus' squad players (Neto, Zaza, Rugani and Pereyra).

Apparently big believers in efficiency. Perhaps given the snails pace of current negotiations we have chosen to condense the number of clubs we negotiate with.

Still, suppose either beats a raid of Southampton....(or Wigan...).

;)

So...depending on what you read today we are either signing half the Sporting Lisbon starting team (Patricio, Carvalho and Slimani) or half of Juventus' squad players (Neto, Zaza, Rugani and Pereyra).

Suppose that beats a raid of Southampton....(or Wigan...).

;)

sdavis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.