Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berahino for me is a no brainer if we keep Rom. Lukaku needs competition and Berahino has a lot of quality. I know he has been a bit of a div in the past but tbh I would have a strop if I had to play for Pulis and West Brom. He has got a point to prove and for £15M he is a bit of a bargain.

No idea about Bazoer tbh - just what lads have said on here about him, but seen Milik i think 3 times now and liked what i have seen - ain't gonna bang in 20 goals straight away but if your going to get a player whose been scoring in Holland for fun then your safer going for one who has a lot of other things he brings besides that, a rarity in that previously only seen him on youtube (yeah i know) and wasn't impressed as most of his goals where tap ins or terible keeping/defending, watching him properly he actually is a pretty tidy footy player though

Milik will never bang in 20 goals in EPL. Not an "out and out" Striker more a so called "No.10". Prospect tho.

Milik will never bang in 20 goals in EPL. Not an "out and out" Striker more a so called "No.10". Prospect tho.

Maybe so mate, but he does look a talented lad, his finishing improves a bit then he has a knack for getting in some great positions so could surprise, either way dunno how much he'd cost - but anything not at silly money i think he'd be a good buy

I just hope with this stootman talk that we avoid any player like that and sign someone much more reliable.

Strootman would be great, for 5 games a season he is fit. How about we spend a lot of money on a midfielder who isn't chronically injured his entire roma career eh? Perhaps Najgolan his team mate?

I just want us to sign good experienced players rather than still have to have a mid set of trying to find bargains. By all means sign your beisc's but make sure they are besic money. If we spend biggish, i want as player who brings an additonal level of quality, like for example lukaku over jelavic and anichibe.

I hope we don't waste big money on bolasie. Don't rate him one bit. His goal and assist return is really poor. And it's not like he's 21 with loads of improvement.

I like him but he blows more cold than hot. Has one good game in about eight; the rest he flatters to deceive.

Not worth the tens of millions the MSM or palace reckon he is.

Don't think I will have to spend much time in this thread till after the Euros.

It would be be good if before then, some of the dross/want-aways can be shipped on.

Major tournaments are over-hyped as a player-scouting exercise. Almost all of the groundwork for players at the tournament being brought into one of the major leagues in the coming weeks afterwards will be done long before they kicked a ball at the Euros.

I do expect Koeman to be going after a better quality of player than available at Southampton given our budget but even then in the lead-up to his appointment here he will have had plenty of time to think about who he would like to bring in.

I once read that at elite level, players would be signed only on a minimum 100 hours of analysis which obviously begs the question what the hell we were doing in signing Niasse.

Major tournaments are over-hyped as a player-scouting exercise. Almost all of the groundwork for players at the tournament being brought into one of the major leagues in the coming weeks afterwards will be done long before they kicked a ball at the Euros.

I do expect Koeman to be going after a better quality of player than available at Southampton given our budget but even then in the lead-up to his appointment here he will have had plenty of time to think about who he would like to bring in.

I once read that at elite level, players would be signed only on a minimum 100 hours of analysis which obviously begs the question what the hell we were doing in signing Niasse.
Don't think we will ever work that one out mate,most probably go down has the worst bit of transfer business ever, and I have seen a few over the years.

I just hope with this stootman talk that we avoid any player like that and sign someone much more reliable.

Strootman would be great, for 5 games a season he is fit. How about we spend a lot of money on a midfielder who isn't chronically injured his entire roma career eh? Perhaps Najgolan his team mate?

I just want us to sign good experienced players rather than still have to have a mid set of trying to find bargains. By all means sign your beisc's but make sure they are besic money. If we spend biggish, i want as player who brings an additonal level of quality, like for example lukaku over jelavic and anichibe.
I follow Roma closely and Pjanic was the one we should have had - a class player who has now gone to Juventus. In January their new coach Spaletti brought in some new players and the one that has stood out is Diego Perotti, which I would have in a heartbeat at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.