image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gerry and Gibson sucking air and not looking very comfortable in the pic above
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
ive seen the conversation pop up a couple of times around Twitter and here and thought It'd be great to have a centralised thread that can temporarily keep us off the Mata and transfer threads lol...

I personally thought the training sessions looked great and it was amazing to see Koeman getting to business with the lads

Early opinions on players is Gerry is looking extra pacey and kevs ball control and first time passing look very crisp and proffessional! He really does have bags of talent I'm hoping Ron pulls it out of him...

I know some have seen more than others I will link the footage I have seen and if you have seen more please link those also

Young Davies not knowing his left from right and big Dunc giving him some for it made me chuckle!!

The ball's in the air in all but one pic.

Clearly we'll be going route one this season.

Anyone else have trouble with those videos?

They won't play on my iPad. The thing just keeps revolving, but video doesn't start.

Tried on iPhone, same thing..

Dunno if it's an apple problem?

Yes just what we need for a break from the transfer thread.

A thread where people get to analyse the facial expressions of Everton players during training.

Speaking of which Robles is deffo going to be our number one for next season, have you noticed how much he's smiling? IS THIS YOUR BIG STATEMENT MOSHIRI, HMMM?

Status
Not open for further replies.