Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of doom and gloom. We've got a new stadium coming requiring loads of funds so we have to be prudent. I'd rather we didn't over spend in desperation like we have previously.

Delph clearly back up left back now. Shame young players can't be patient. I suppose anything happens to Digne we can call Niels back.

It is what it is. We are due some luck with injuries, hopefully we will get a good run with the squad we do have, no matter its limitations. I'm not going to let failures today/this window cloud the decent start we have had.

Lots of doom and gloom. We've got a new stadium coming requiring loads of funds so we have to be prudent. I'd rather we didn't over spend in desperation like we have previously.

Delph clearly back up left back now. Shame young players can't be patient. I suppose anything happens to Digne we can call Niels back.

It is what it is. We are due some luck with injuries, hopefully we will get a good run with the squad we do have, no matter its limitations. I'm not going to let failures today/this window cloud the decent start we have had.

Stadium funding != transfer funds

Infrastructure funding doesn't count to FFP or PL restrictions.

images.jpeg

Break out the lucky stick

Your missing the point mate, he was the right player 12 months ago. You can’t make a decision to hand someone a 200k contract in one window then rip it up and start again the following, that’s compounding problem at the club.

I really don’t agree either, he’s quality, a former footballer on renown told me once, tactics don’t matter if your quality player, good players play well in any team, any system in any formation.
12 months ago we didn't have a plan. It's impossible to say what was right or wrong.

Now we might have one and James doesn't fit. As good as he is I'd rather see us stick to a plan. James starting 35 games, which is impossible, still leaves us like 7th or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.