Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sell Richy, we don’t have so spend every last penny, just get a RB and a replacement in his position for decent prices then if need be look in January
This. If its 100m offer he goes, say you get mcneil and a RB, kean goes for loan and 25m next season then the accounts are healthy to invest in a quality youth. No point saying buy young and sell high and then not expect to sell when you get 100m offer

and kean?

Yep, if an offer comes in for him that the club feel is suitable he'll be off.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Kean, James, Richarlison out and 1 or 2 in

Not saying i agree with it but I certainly won't be holding my breath for Everton to get the right players out and get the recruitment spot on

Just wait til Moshiri pops up on Jim whites show on deadline day trying to blag that spending 80 mil on maupay and McNeil is good business and showing ambition
The worst thing is there’ll be loads who believe it and say we’re being sensible and have a great strategy at last. There’s already loads saying that Benitez’s man management is great and it means iwobis going to be great and gray will finally fulfil his potential and Townsends a shrewd buy. We’ve been second best for about 70 percent of the time we’ve been on the pitch so far this season against three crap sides but people are telling me it’s great I despair I really do.

This. If its 100m offer he goes, say you get mcneil and a RB, kean goes for loan and 25m next season then the accounts are healthy to invest in a quality youth. No point saying buy young and sell high and then not expect to sell when you get 100m offer
This would be ok but now Burnley have no time to replace McNeil, their only decent winger - so we'd be over a barrel like the overpriced Siggy deal.

It will be difficult to get value at this stage apart from more cast-offs and loans - unless there is another club we can bully because they are in worse financial straits than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.