Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moise Kean was going anywhere would we have risked playing him tonight.

If the lad wants a move he needs to pull his socks up start performing for us and then he will get interest from elsewhere and possibly get his move in the future.

If Moise Kean was going anywhere would we have risked playing him tonight.

If the lad wants a move he needs to pull his socks up start performing for us and then he will get interest from elsewhere and possibly get his move in the future.

Think we are lumbered with him mate.

Thankfully if FFP changes and all this profit/loss/player amortisation nonsense is scrapped we could boot the likes of him and Gomes for smaller fees.

If Gbamin is fit, and I get we can't count on that, we don't need a midfielder to make up the numbers. We're playing 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 type set ups and have six players for the two spots at that point. So McKennie as an actual decent player is fine but we really don't need to waste time with a pointless loan.
That's a very clear point. It does, however, run completely contrary to your own oft-repeated claims that ALL our midfielders are gash. You have said over and over that Allan and Doucoure are below the standard required, so presumably you rate Gomes, Delph and Davies above the lad from Juve?

That's a very clear point. It does, however, run completely contrary to your own oft-repeated claims that ALL our midfielders are gash. You have said over and over that Allan and Doucoure are below the standard required,
It doesn't though does it? I'm saying we should look to improve the quality but not get more that don't do that and make up the numbers. That's exactly in line with my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.