Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJK/Coleman can do a job there if we are not spending much this window.
I love Seamus.
He’s an ultra professional footballer who I’d deffo want to have around the club for a long time once he’s finished playing.

However, as I said previously, it’s the one position we need sorting now.

This league is FULL of pace.
We have none in the right back position.

Remember when Distin lost half a yard and was then an utter liability ?
None of us want to see Seamus getting legged all over the gaff.

Ha ha you ask where a self proclaimed ITK gets his sources from and
Screenshot_20210724-190002_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Dumfries links have seemed to gone cold
I havent seen much of Dumfries, but if hes the one we want and Brands/Benitez agree on this, the rumours about us not being willing to pay a few extra millions are infuriating. Coleman can still play a role, but we needed to have his successor ready for preseason and a full part of the squad come this seasons kickoff. Seamus is my favorite Everton player, but he clearly cannot play full seasons anymore, and even if he could, hes lost that yard of pace that made him dangerous, even if his crossing was/is susspect.

I havent seen much of Dumfries, but if hes the one we want and Brands/Benitez agree on this, the rumours about us not being willing to pay a few extra millions are infuriating. Coleman can still play a role, but we needed to have his successor ready for preseason and a full part of the squad come this seasons kickoff. Seamus is my favorite Everton player, but he clearly cannot play full seasons anymore, and even if he could, hes lost that yard of pace that made him dangerous, even if his crossing was/is susspect.
Absolutely agree with this, Coleman is a great ambassador and role model for the club. Caused absolutely no trouble, just kept his head down and been a true professional. However unfortunately he's just lost that yard of pace. He fights for everything still but you can see it's taking its toll

Yes, delays such as this are frustrating. But I am convinced most delays are super-agent or super-agent-wanna-be's maximizing their payday and client exposure. I quite dislike agents and their involvement. This agent is keeping other clubs on the line to drive the market up.

Absolutely agree with this, Coleman is a great ambassador and role model for the club. Caused absolutely no trouble, just kept his head down and been a true professional. However unfortunately he's just lost that yard of pace. He fights for everything still but you can see it's taking its toll
Plus he can't cross or take a throw in. Agree on the rest.

I love Seamus.
He’s an ultra professional footballer who I’d deffo want to have around the club for a long time once he’s finished playing.

However, as I said previously, it’s the one position we need sorting now.

This league is FULL of pace.
We have none in the right back position.

Remember when Distin lost half a yard and was then an utter liability ?
None of us want to see Seamus getting legged all over the gaff.
Completely agree. Pace is crucial. Had forgotten that Seamus has lost a bit of pace.

Pretty much, if Im Moshiri and I do interviews saying I expect us to be challenging at the top of the league due to the money invested...

...that seems to be that hes saying weve now got a squad comparable (in monetary value) to Liverpool, United, Chelsea and City...which we dont and the funds spent arent anywhere near enough to claim this.

Even comparing with Arsenal and Spurs is nonsense as they were already ahead of us before he took over...

People saying "weve the 3rd highest net spend amount in the league since moshiri took over" is neither here nor there when we began so far behind.

Even now the team needs £150-200mil spent on it and thats without breaking the transfer record which sits as the 7th highest in the league...

We have got it horribly wrong over the last few years. Our approach is not sustainable. We should be looking to sign a younger profile of player. We only seem to be linked to older players or average player league players with inflated fees. The other disappointment in recent years has been the youth set-up. We should be number one in the north west as we should be better positioned then the RS or the Manc clubs to offer a pathway to the first team but nobody is coming through and even if they were we are hiring the type of managers who won’t give them a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.