Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There comes a point where you just have to resign yourself to the fact that Keane is getting a testimonial here.
You can resign yourself to Keane getting a testimonial, once Benitez gives him a good coat of looking over I think Michael can start saying his goodbyes, hopefully in a swap deal.

Yeah was a bit of an odd signing. Doesn't really fit our usual recruitment style. I'm not really sure what his best position is

Didnt it? In what way mate? He was a decent age, comfortable on the ball, scores goals etc. I thought he would fit in better than he has.

As with all these things, if the price was right, I'd be open to the deal. He gets goals from midfield which is invaluable. Not sure theres a price both would be happy with though!

You can resign yourself to Keane getting a testimonial, once Benitez gives him a good coat of looking over I think Michael can start saying his goodbyes, hopefully in a swap deal.
testimonial ? Keane ? Not a chance, he will get stage fright starring in his own game. Could be a lovely player, some of his balls are plain naughty but he just doesn't have the mentality to be a professional player in a big club.. exactly like Gomez. Terrific talents with shaky confidence, You need to have faith in yourself first and foremost.

Didnt it? In what way mate? He was a decent age, comfortable on the ball, scores goals etc. I thought he would fit in better than he has.

As with all these things, if the price was right, I'd be open to the deal. He gets goals from midfield which is invaluable. Not sure theres a price both would be happy with though!
Just seemed like a lot of money for somebody who hadn't really excelled in the Premier league. He's not awful by any means but he's not one of our finest signings. We seem to have more success buying from abroad

As for a fee between us and yourselves I think you're right. Think we'd be looking to recoup £15m and can't see you paying that

Just seemed like a lot of money for somebody who hadn't really excelled in the Premier league. He's not awful by any means but he's not one of our finest signings. We seem to have more success buying from abroad

As for a fee between us and yourselves I think you're right. Think we'd be looking to recoup £15m and can't see you paying that

Probs give you £35m and Richarlison knowing us.

But he still wants more for him than what he’s worth. He wants the same price now he wanted originally when we first bid and he’s 30 now
Well he won’t sell him. And he will be gambling. He may think keeping him and helping them as a team, will be better than selling cheap. They wanted 80 for Allan 3 seasons before selling him for 20

Status
Not open for further replies.