Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has the look of a typical Everton summer. Sell the achievers to the top teams in Europe and then use that money to overpay for some underachiever in hopes he can replace the production. Life in mid-table purgatory.

It has the look of a typical Everton summer. Sell the achievers to the top teams in Europe and then use that money to overpay for some underachiever in hopes he can replace the production. Life in mid-table purgatory.
Who is getting sold to a top European team mate? Which underachiever(s) have reputable sources linked us to?

It has the look of a typical GOT transfer window: baseless cryarsing.

Lol.

‘this could happen but might not happen.’

‘we might sign him but probably won’t sign him’

Full of absolute muck you.

You do realise plans can change don't you?

They might want one player, but he might fancy a move elsewhere. He might get a better offer elsewhere or we might find a player that represents better value for money.

You might go to your local Spar shop to get a few tinnies and come out with a packet of doughnuts to eat on your way home. Plans change.

You do realise plans can change don't you?

They might want one player, but he might fancy a move elsewhere. He might get a better offer elsewhere or we might find a player that represents better value for money.

You might go to your local Spar shop to get a few tinnies and come out with a packet of doughnuts to eat on your way home. Plans change.
This unfortunately plans do change and thats why I am reluctant to share anything most the time, I have a good source and some of it ties in with what you say theoneandonly but only some of it.

As opposed to Allan who is 30, cost £20m, is unsuited to the Premier League, always injured and we don’t have a hope of making a profit on.
Who cares about profit. You’re probably one one them fans shouting we need to sign young players with sell on value, then kick off when we sell DCL this summer, you can’t have it both ways.

Who says he isn’t suited, I would say he’s had some great games for us in his first season. yes he missed 3 months and the constant injuries and systems didn’t help anyone. Benitez had him at Napoli, hopefully he will know how to get the best out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.