Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned the following players leaving -

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James
Richarlison - also said Rafael would ideally like to keep him if he can.

I said Kean would be staying.

I mentioned Coutinho coming in on a loan to buy option if we sell James.

Hudson-Odoi, Perez on a loan to buy, ASM being looked at if we sell Richarlison.

I said a week ago that Koulibaly had name dropped Rafael as a highly influential manager for his career and that he would be a defender we could look at signing. I then mention earlier that he is being touted at 35 million.

I also said a deal was in place for Nunes and its up to Rafael to sign off on it and he should be our first signing.

Ok so you have said we are selling James, Mina and Richarlison as well as loaning out Nkounkou. We will be buying Coutinho, Hudson Odoi, Perez and ASM, as well as Koulibaly.

You then stated we might sign Nunes but then again we might not (I can guarantee you are right on that one, we might and might not sign him).

You've also rowed back on a number of targets, such as Rondon. But even on the above, I think you will get the majority wrong, even when you have copied information that was previously in the public domain.

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James

Hudson-Odoi, Perez on a loan to buy, ASM being looked at if we sell Richarlison.

I said a week ago that Koulibaly had name dropped Rafael as a highly influential manager for his career and that he would be a defender we could look at signing. I then mention earlier that he is being touted at 35 million.

I also said a deal was in place for Nunes and its up to Rafael to sign off on it and he should be our first signing.
You forgot chris smalling

LOOOOOOOL why did they sell him to us for £20m then??
The end of the day, you think gana is a lot better than Allan. I think gana was overrated by a lot of our fans, we had him at his peak, and he came into the team with Garry Barry alongside him.

He’s was very good at what he does, but very average on the ball. Allan is technically a lot better footballer. And maybe let’s see what happens, when Allan has a quality sitting midfielder next to him, if we get one

The end of the day, you think gana is a lot better than Allan. I think gana was overrated by a lot of our fans, we had him at his peak, and he came into the team with Garry Barry alongside him.

He’s was very good at what he does, but very average on the ball. Allan is technically a lot better footballer. And maybe let’s see what happens, when Allan has a quality sitting midfielder next to him, if we get one

Barry was a squad player whose legs had gone at that time and only played with Gana for one season?? He left and went to West Brom in 2017.

Gana was a much, much better signing for us than Allan ever will be.

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James

There is some credibility in this

But if both really, Gana covered a lot more ground and was second only to Kante for tackling and interceptions, whereas Allan definitely is a better dribbler and passer.

Barry was a squad player whose legs had gone at that time and only played with Gana for one season?? He left and went to West Brom in 2017.

Gana was a much, much better signing for us than Allan ever will be.
Barry played 33 league games in gana’s first season.
gana was 26 and cost 7mil. Had he cost us 30mil I think there would have been a lot more fans shrugging their shoulders. Good cheap signing we made a profit on, but nothing special as a signing or player.

But isn't that just a CF dropping off then? So it's a fancy name of the deep forward?

...this is more interesting than trashing our players and worrying about the season :)
Yeah, pretty similar. Though can only think of false nines being played in a 433 formation. Another thing is it is an attempt to make space for others, rather than dropping deep to pick up the ball and run with it... Find with these things though that the name of roles describes how a player plays in a single moment. If he drops deep and his teammate passes him the ball is he no longer a false nine?

But agreed... Much more interesting than Everton at the moment

Barry played 33 league games in gana’s first season.
gana was 26 and cost 7mil. Had he cost us 30mil I think there would have been a lot more fans shrugging their shoulders. Good cheap signing we made a profit on, but nothing special as a signing or player.

As opposed to Allan who is 30, cost £20m, is unsuited to the Premier League, always injured and we don’t have a hope of making a profit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.