Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a great story about him last year, worth a read.

That article mentions about Anelkas school of excellence over there and i'm sure there was something in regards to that young lad Man Utd signed in Jan from Atalanta about when he had entered Italy on a false passport or something and he had come through the Anelka setup. African football seems a hotbed of corruption at times.

That article mentions about Anelkas school of excellence over there and i'm sure there was something in regards to that young lad Man Utd signed in Jan from Atalanta about when he had entered Italy on a false passport or something and he had come through the Anelka setup. African football seems a hotbed of corruption at times.

Absolutely. Seems like they change the name / DOB of the player in order to avoid having to pay financial windfalls to his previous academies when he gets signed by a European team. Easier to do it in Africa when the birth registration system isn't as robust and the vast majority don't actually have a passport.

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi linked, 18 year old right back whose contract is expiring in the summer.

@Alan Whittle Whats the Palace view?
He’s not a “wonder kid”. He’s a very naughty boy.
Binned by Chelsea, rescued by us. Some excellent performances at U18 and done well at U23 when given an opportunity. Has been offered a pro contract by us but turned it down. I dare say his agent is involved somewhere and we’ve seen it before with the likes of John Bostock.
If he doesn’t want a contract bin him off quickly. Hope he ends up on loan at Port Vale.

Our fans can't spell/pronounce Doucoure, Richarlison, Kean(e) - my dad still calls Dom 'Calvin-Lewin'.

God help us all if we sign Wamangituka.
Youre onto something. I remember when i was in LGS for a moody Koeman era europa league game. There was a loudmouth try hard southerner who kept calling him DLC who wouldn't pipe down. How hard is it to read his name.

I think the idea that he wasn't very good in the PL is misleading. No he obviously didn't dominate like he is in the championship but he was a better creator in open play than he's given credit for and we desperately need creativity. The other thing is he does a lot of good work aside from goals and assists. He's not Gylfi Sigurdsson.

I actually think he can play with James because he does a lot of work out of possession. A team with Richarlison, DCL, James and Buendia is completely reasonable. And James is going to miss time so we badly need another creator and ball progressor to be able to rely on in those stretches.

We need good footballers so that for me is the only consideration. I think he's very qualified.
That will never work in the PL if that is the only consideration
We would get outfought ,outmuscled and outrun every week
We need Pace Power and Technique in most if not all positions

Status
Not open for further replies.