Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting that Ive watched a player:

1: Dumfries mostly 2 seasons ago

2: Nunes when ive seen Sporting

3: White occasionally for Brighton

...hardly awe inspiring stuff.

Ahh someone posted £20mil so i went with that :)

£15mil isnt too bad, more the squad player bracket.

The Georgian bloke looks like he sees the next move before he receives the ball.

We should get him...hes quality and thats a really good fee.

Kessie also a year left, perhaps hes off and Kamara is his replacement...

Imagine not rating a player because they arent Kante.

Camavinga isnt in the squad either...

The vaults will remember this moment...

Camavinga and Kamara "Ploppo".

Stick to your Delph and Gomes adulation...

Because we go for a different manager in what seems to be every season.

I wonder if Brands is going to take the lead on transfers now...
Good luck finding me calling Camavinga ploppo in the vaults Vac.

It's no different from every other summer so far. We're strongly linked with tons of players. I'll believe it when they're holding the shirt.
I don't know there seems to be a bit more substance in some of these and usually we are waiting a bit longer for that

…7 in 103 for Wolves, 5 in 61 for Middlesborough, 0 in 11 for Villa.

I make that 12 in 175 games in thus country. Iwobi has 13 in 155.

Not sure that’s getting the job done.

those are bolasie numbers … I don’t get hung up on stats to often but he is basically a faster version of bolasie

Good luck finding me calling Camavinga ploppo in the vaults Vac.

Today is the day youve basically stated that anyone who cant get in the French squad at defensive midfield is "Ploppo".

That includes Kamara, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Soumare and others.

Would you like to retract this opinion?

Today is the day youve basically stated that anyone who cant get in the French squad at defensive midfield is "Ploppo".

That includes Kamara, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Soumare and others.

Would you like to retract this opinion?

Kamara = Ploppo, thats my only opinion so far.

All other players must be taken on their own merits, I mean lets be honest, neither of us have even watched them play.

Nunes looks promising in the clips, but I'm not sure if he's the answer to our midfield problems. Our balance is horrible and he looks like a classic number 8 which is probably the one position in a midfield three that we have ok options in with Allan and Doucoure. We have really poor options for the anchor role and if James stays I think we will probably use him off the right moving forward which means we will definitely need another attacking midfielder.

He's definitely a good profile and I would be content if he joined but I would be concerned that we haven't learned our lesson from the past few years that we never seem to address the balance of our midfield and sign too many players who do the same thing and leave gaping holes elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.