Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s more of wing back isn’t he? Either way, he did decent on loan at West Brom but he’s definitely a midfielder ‘who can do a job’ at RB/RWB. All that being said, he’s always been decent when I’ve watched him (which isn’t a lot admittedly)
Maybe we are hoping to get him and Patterson we shall see... I would have gone for Dalot seems he was out of our range.

But we do have money though don't we? But just can't spend it due to FFP??? There's so many 'sources' I don't know what to believe
Well no, as a business we have no money, the last few years we have lost vast sums of money.

Would Moshiri "spend" if able? Possibly, hes done it every year since he took over.

But a degree of prudence is welcome to me, shift players that havent really justified their fees or their wages and replace them with players like Gray, few punts like DCL.

If it means we never sign a player like Alex Iwobi again then I welcome it.

Would like to see two more players in - a RB and a forward. I’m ok with not spending any money. We’re in serious debt and I’m not convinced a £40 million move for Neil Maupay does anything other than get us from 11th to 9th.
We spend loads of money on depth players. Iwobi. (Name redacted). Gomes. Walcott.
I’d rather watch Gordon and Branthwaite in a pinch for once.

Would like to see two more players in - a RB and a forward. I’m ok with not spending any money. We’re in serious debt and I’m not convinced a £40 million move for Neil Maupay does anything other than get us from 11th to 9th.
We spend loads of money on depth players. Iwobi. (Name redacted). Gomes. Walcott.
I’d rather watch Gordon and Branthwaite in a pinch for once.
The club has virtually no debts mate , we arent even in the top 10 in the Prem for debt.
Its the phoney Prem sustainabilty rules that hamper any spending.

Farmers league. You could score 10 playing Empoli twice a season.
:hayee:

The club has virtually no debts mate , we arent even in the top 10 in the Prem for debt.
Its the phoney Prem sustainabilty rules that hamper any spending.
But we do. It’s just that Moshiri is eating them. Losses of almost $400 million, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.