Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longstaff did look quality in his early games - very much like Carrick. Remember him running a game away at Wolves.

Since then though, hasn’t looked any more use than Davies. Benitez’ ego will think he’ll get the best out of him though.
Davis looked good once against City. To his credit I also thought he had the odd good game last season too. Am really not sure if Longstaff is as good as Davis. For that reason I don’t want him at Everton.

A prem side doesn’t have to sell a player if they don’t want to though.

I just think the positives of having your squad in place before the season starts outweighs the negatives. I appreciate I’m in the minority.
I suspect you'd feel differently if Madrid came in for Richarlison after our transfer window closed, he kicked up a massive stink and demanded a move, missed training etc to force it through.

Wolves can I interest you in our centre half Michael Keanio?

On semedo, he tied up and assaulted a man in his home, then went to the guys house to burgle it. charged with attempted murder. Got a gun out in a bar in Valencia and threatened to shoot someone.

Pleaded guilty to kidnap, robbery, wounding and illegal firearm possession... Got a long sentence but paid a load of money and left the country. Banned from coming back to Spain for eight years.

Interesting character.

Disappointing window for now. However, I have no clue about the state of Everton’s financial situation or other factors, FFP for example, but Everton should only buy if it is prudent and improves the squad which is something they have not been very good at in recent years. Currently the outlay is small but the acquisitions do seem positive to a degree in improving the squad. Arsenal for example have spent £30 m today on Odegaard, nothing special in my opinion, and have agreed terms for Ramsdale £24m I believe. I would take Everton’s acquisitions and the outlay over Arsenals if I’m honest. Don’t need to acquire more Iwobi’s and alike just for the sake of it

Good good. Especially since players always go along with being told they can't move.

They would have to.. in reality if Madrid wanted Richi then they would bid for him before our window closed, given we would be far far more likely to accept a bid if we could line up a replacement.
I think you are concerning yourself with situations that wouldn’t happen.

I’d happily have the window close before the season, simply not gonna change my mind on it.

Disappointing window for now. However, I have no clue about the state of Everton’s financial situation or other factors, FFP for example, but Everton should only buy if it is prudent and improves the squad which is something they have not been very good at in recent years. Currently the outlay is small but the acquisitions do seem positive to a degree in improving the squad. Arsenal for example have spent £30 m today on Odegaard, nothing special in my opinion, and have agreed terms for Ramsdale £24m I believe. I would take Everton’s acquisitions and the outlay over Arsenals if I’m honest. Don’t need to acquire more Iwobi’s and alike just for the sake of it
I’m inclined to agree.

When I hear Everton are signing a player I have a reaction akin to touching an electric fence. Not sure if I’ll get jolted or not!!!

On semedo, he tied up and assaulted a man in his home, then went to the guys house to burgle it. charged with attempted murder. Got a gun out in a bar in Valencia and threatened to shoot someone.

Pleaded guilty to kidnap, robbery, wounding and illegal firearm possession... Got a long sentence but paid a load of money and left the country. Banned from coming back to Spain for eight years.

Interesting character.

Interesting sentence!!
Wow - that’s mad. Will have to check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.