Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the plan is to capitalise on DCL’s aerial power then it all makes perfect sense, get wingers in and supply him.

Don’t see where that leaves Richarlison or Rodriguez though and fully expect both of them to be gone before the end of the window. Same for Gylfi, Iwobi and Bernard.
If the above all go, then I’d also expect a higher calibre of player brought in to play on the right hand side.

Gbamin (touch wood) is the extra steel in midfield we need, Davies as back up, get rid of Delph and Gomes.

Dumfries or Aarons at RB.
A new CB partner for Godfrey if Mina is going. Think that makes Holgate surplus to requirements so wouldn’t be surprised to see him out too.

If the plan is to capitalise on DCL’s aerial power then it all makes perfect sense, get wingers in and supply him.

Don’t see where that leaves Richarlison or Rodriguez though and fully expect both of them to be gone before the end of the window. Same for Gylfi, Iwobi and Bernard.
If the above all go, then I’d also expect a higher calibre of player brought in to play on the right hand side.

Gbamin (touch wood) is the extra steel in midfield we need, Davies as back up, get rid of Delph and Gomes.

Dumfries or Aarons at RB.
A new CB partner for Godfrey if Mina is going. Think that makes Holgate surplus to requirements so wouldn’t be surprised to see him out too.
Defo agree that James is off, but I think Richarlison benefits just as much as DCL - He comes in from the left on deeper crosses from new RB/RW. Cracking header of a ball, the lad. If he DOES go, though it'll be for a good few bob and the system it looks like we'll play means he won't be quite as big a miss as he otherwise might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.