Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We have a great centre-forward who can score goals so we have to provide him with crosses, good passes, assists – so we are trying to improve in these areas"

“After that we have to improve other areas but this depends a lot on the financial fair play."

“The club spent a lot in the last years – the financial fair play is there and you have to respect it. If you have players [not in the team] with big salaries you want to find a solution [by selling] to have more money. I have to match the ambition of the owners. Is it possible to win trophies? Yes. But it is difficult.”

A winger and a full back that provide then

“We have a great centre-forward who can score goals so we have to provide him with crosses, good passes, assists – so we are trying to improve in these areas"

“After that we have to improve other areas but this depends a lot on the financial fair play."

“The club spent a lot in the last years – the financial fair play is there and you have to respect it. If you have players [not in the team] with big salaries you want to find a solution [by selling] to have more money. I have to match the ambition of the owners. Is it possible to win trophies? Yes. But it is difficult.”

A winger and a full back that provide then

Are they comments from Benitez? Quite the contrast to Ancellotti, who laughed in the face of a reporter that mentioned FFP.

Koulibaly won't instantly be our best player and captain. I'm all for this signing, Godfrey and Holgate can learn from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.