Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
we’re only all
concerned as we’ve not looked
like bagging loads and Dominic Calvert-Lewin out
etc

but i don’t think weve been outclassed atall

We’ve not won a game Matty, and in my opinion 4 out of our 5 opponents so far will finish in the bottom half.

That doesnt really make sense. If Richy was sold for P&L then how could we afford his replacement, and THATS why we havent spent beyond what we are at. Either he wasnt sold for P&L and we have those funds to spend, or he was and it has nothing to do with not searching for someone, but that its impossible.
It does make sense because we’ve spent £15m on McNeil, £15m on Garner & £33m on Onana.

McNeil could turn out well but he’s not a direct replacement and the other two are good additions for the future, but it’s a lot of money when we desperately need goals.

All the skill and understanding of Big Kevs search for a striker on show hear.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No idea why folk think we’ll get Broja. Chelsea have fewer strikers than us! Who’ve they got? Auba coming in, batshuayi out.. Sterling? Havertz? No real out an out striker? Am I missing someone?

We are so getting bummed into the championship
Well if we do get relegated because we haven't scored enough goals then the club will have only themselves to blame because its obvious for the supporters and for the media that we are short up front...lampard will use the usual crap tomorrow at the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.