Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that love a jarg rumour . . .
Screenshot_20220817-174316_Twitter.jpg

All very well waiting for Broja if we are but he won't move till deadline day so thats a whole month of fixtures we will have disadvantaged ourselves on for a player we aren't sure will come. Stupidity. Get Diaz in now

Those opening 5 games were so vital for us, the run we’ve got starting at the Derby is absolutely brutal.

The last thing we need is 6 weeks off and allowing negativity to settle in amongst the fanbase and players.

Not bringing in a striker is going to kill us, I feel.

I love that Jarg rumour.

Gabigol would do well for us.
Yeah, not so sure myself. Was a disaster during his last spell in Europe and I'm not sure what going back to Brazil until his mid-20s will have done to improve him as a player.

Plus, he was known for being an utter ??, so I don't think he would fit in with the kind of characters Lampard wants (unless we are truly desperate).

Finally, why would Flamengo let him move for free on the promise of a hefty % of a future sale? Just a fun jarg rumour to lighten the mood ?

Definitely a player in there somewhere though.

All very well waiting for Broja if we are but he won't move till deadline day so thats a whole month of fixtures we will have disadvantaged ourselves on for a player we aren't sure will come. Stupidity. Get Diaz in now
When you say Diaz you mean the artist formerly known as Ben Brereton? I like him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.