Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we’ve been cleared by profit and sustainability but does that give us the green light to bring in another big signing like Terrier potentially? Who’d cost 30 mil+

I’d imagine it all depends on how the fee is structured and whether anyone will take installments

I know we’ve been cleared by profit and sustainability but does that give us the green light to bring in another big signing like Terrier potentially? Who’d cost 30 mil+
Yes, we sold Richarlison for 60m, so far this window, we havent spent a penny.

Rich 60m

McNeil 20m
Onana 33m

What we need to keep in mind is that we do have 2 loans with buying clauses, neither of which we might not take and also we will have to make Dele payments if he plays. Probably some wiggle room for a signing and a loan or 2.

So short answer, if we can structure the payments, then yes.

We must also surely be seeing OUTS at some point, but I suspect most will be loans.

Yes, we sold Richarlison for 60m, so far this window, we havent spent a penny.

Rich 60m

McNeil 20m
Onana 33m

What we need to keep in mind is that we do have 2 loans with buying clauses, neither of which we might not take and also we will have to make Dele payments if he plays. Probably some wiggle room for a signing and a loan or 2.

So short answer, if we can structure the payments, then yes.

We must also surely be seeing OUTS at some point, but I suspect most will be loans.
Be decent if we could offload Gomes or Gbamin as well

I remember Che Adams being linked with us in the summer of 2019 before he went to Southampton. First year there he seemed to struggle and I remember thinking it was a bit of a bullet dodged. When I've watched the Saints in the following two seasons (which admittedly isn't very often and mostly when they've played us), I've thought that he's come on a fair bit. He's not a superstar by any means but seems industrious and hard working with a decent amount of skill.

If the wages weren't bad, I'd prefer to go this route over someone who is completely unproven. The time for risks is sadly gone given that almost all previous bets didn't pay off.

It's gonna be an interesting few weeks in truth.

We have the Gueye situation - plus the link to Camara I'm guessing the first is still way most likely - Camara I don't think we'd have interest in now unless the Gueye deal goes pear shaped, can we drop 25m on him though and if not would they be willing to loan with option or obligation to buy, either improves us though so if one of them cones in all's good whichever

Striker - seems we're holding out for Broja whilst looking at other options, Broja is interesting as can we afford to buy or would it be a loan, loan takes up that last domestic loan spot a buy frees us up to try get another Chelsea player in instead if Broja stays though the other so far linked options are unimpressive.

Chelsea - so far despite a lot of people thinking we'd be trying to bring in a fair few from them, nothing, been linked with a fair few and sure we have interest in Broja, Gallagher, Gilmour and likely a few others from them too - guessing the loan spot we have will be used on trying to get someone from them but will we try buy as well, who knows, also we could end up trying to loan someone like say Watkins etc who fur various reasons may suddenly become available, and where does that leave our interest in Chelsea players who may cone available later on....

Should be an active last few weeks for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.