Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gana no striker no CM... it's turning into a really poor window.
This window is a million times better, than I thought it would be done. I'm happy with our business so far.

The club at least seems to have a real plan and sticking to it. Not the usual buy players, not knowing how they are going to use them.

Gana seems to be a problem, between PSG and the player. I guess it will either be sorted or we'll move on. I think once we say to PSG get it sorted or we cancel it, they will sort it? They want him gone as much as we want him.
As for the striker,
I think our plan was to go for the Chelsea lad, but have to wait until the end of the window? Obviously DCL, getting injured made it more urgent. But do yo want the club to panic buy a striker, then not have enough to get Broja?

This window is a million times better, than I thought it would be done. I'm happy with our business so far.

The club at least seems to have a real plan and sticking to it. Not the usual buy players, not knowing how they are going to use them.

Gana seems to be a problem, between PSG and the player. I guess it will either be sorted or we'll move on. I think once we say to PSG get it sorted or we cancel it, they will sort it? They want him gone as much as we want him.
As for the striker,
I think our plan was to go for the Chelsea lad, but have to wait until the end of the window? Obviously DCL, getting injured made it more urgent. But do yo want the club to panic buy a striker, then not have enough to get Broja?
Absolutely agree; I was just kidding...sorry!

We really can’t expect to wait until the end of august with the human wardrobe Rondon as our only striker ffs, that’s absolute suicide.
I don’t think we will tbh, we seem to bomb from one target to another atm, having supposedly had one bid for Guirassy knocked back, we’ll go back with another or bid for Gyokeres or another striker on the list. Can see us having one in by the time we kick off v Forest next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.