Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch quite a bit of International Football, he was excellent for Belgium in the euros and before.

Just a very tricky player, not the tallest, but he’d be more than solid in this league.

A deluxe Anthony Gordon at present, but with a massive ceiling.

Not sure if I'm overrating him because I don't watch Rennes that often, though. Isn't he being touted around CL level clubs?

A deluxe Anthony Gordon at present, but with a massive ceiling.

Not sure if I'm overrating him because I don't watch Rennes that often, though. Isn't he being touted around CL level clubs?

I mean if @Zatara is correct and his stock has dropped, I’d be taking this all day.

I think he’s just an excellent player. He’s obviously not comparable to Rooney, but his play, reminded me of Rooney when he first burst on to the scene.

Raw, but all the confidence in the world. He’d someone I’d love at Everton, personally.

I mean if @Zatara is correct and his stock has dropped, I’d be taking this all day.

I think he’s just an excellent player. He’s obviously not comparable to Rooney, but his play, reminded me of Rooney when he first burst on to the scene.

Raw, but all the confidence in the world. He’d someone I’d love at Everton, personally.

I was thinking that this time last year after the Euros. Think he's out of our league, however

Status
Not open for further replies.