Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Walsh went to Italy and come back with nothing.

Looks like Kev has been on his holidays around France. lol
That Walsh trip was a seminal moment for this club.
An owner willing to spend loads , and a chance to really move forwards.
Previously we had a great manager in Moyes , absolutely hamstrung by a lack of finance.
This idiot , Walsh , along with idiotic management appointments led to a massive failure.
I think that he thought of himself as a Big Time Charlie , but was massively out of his depth despite Alex Ferguson's backing.

Blagging his way through Dover customs in a Transit with 50l of plonk, 2000 fags, two defensive midfielders and a target man.
Our new striker
20220810_234027.jpg

Bobble saying we've been "offered" Che Adams. So maybe its agents putting it out there he's available rather than us targeting him. Sounds like we are looking in the French market.

Previously we had a great manager in Moyes , absolutely hamstrung by a lack of finance.
This idiot , Walsh , along with idiotic management appointments led to a massive failure.
I think that he thought of himself as a Big Time Charlie , but was massively out of his depth despite Alex Ferguson's backing.
Moyes just blew £25m on Vlasic

Walsh was a scout who was inexplicably appointed Director of Football despite having no experience of the role whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.