Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to get exciting now, shame about the Chelsea result, dont think we deserved to lose that.

Adding Onana and Gueye will add much more to the squad but if we can add a striker of quality we will be really set.

Holgate, Mina, Allan, Davies, Gomes, Gbamin and Rondon needs volleying out of the club, not sure Alli fits anywhere in this 5-2-3 formation so keeping him is a waste of wages.

COYFBB

Would be good to see a few more culled but I keep forgetting we got rid of Siggurdson Tosun Delph and Kenny.

I’d love to see Davies Coleman and Keane go but can’t see it this window unfortunately.

Hopefully we can move on Gomes and Gbamin, and it’s likely Allan will want to play first team somewhere else. Will be interesting to see what happens with Townsend once he’s fit as well.

Squad balancing up nicely if this is the way Frank is going, I think it is pretty clear he will be.... Still a massive squad of 33 1st team players including the 4 out on loan.

1659995168040.png

Squad balancing up nicely if this is the way Frank is going, I think it is pretty clear he will be.... Still a massive squad of 33 1st team players including the 4 out on loan.

View attachment 176617
Onana and Gueye is a complete midfield revamp which was much needed. Upgraded our defence with character as well as ability. Get in a forward and I think things are looking up.

Been a really good window so far and the squad is looking more balanced across the defense and midfield. One wide forward and a striker needed, ideally we’d sign Terrier permanently and one of Broja or Kalimuendo on loan.

Then we can work on moving on the likes of Allan, Davies, Gbamin, Gomes etc, which will recoup some funds.

No offence but how can you say balancing up nicely, then place 6 players in the surplus pile, whilst only listing 1 Striker?
I did say "balancing" and not "balanced", there is still weak players in that squad and yes we need a striker to push Dom, I`ve put Alli there but where does he fit in? Against Palace he played a 3 man midfield with Iwobi and Doucoure which I think he looked the best since we have had him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.