Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all of them Doucs and Coleman are the only two I’d bet on still being here next season. Doucs there is a one year option and with so many others leaving I think he’ll be kept on for squad depth. Coleman I think will stay on with a reduced backup playing role, possibly moving into coaching too. I suspect he will be given the honour of leading the team out at the new stadium at least once.
I definitely meant the only two I’d keep, not the two I’d get rid of lol too late to edit it now.

Go read my original post instead of being a bandwagoner
Said hardly never once said any show me were I said any ?
How much is hardly anything?

When you said we would be lucky to get a loan out of most PL teams, which teams specifically weren't included in the word "most"? (Let me guess, Wolves and Chelsea?)

Asking for a friend.

He'd probably be first choice here for most of the season atm.

If we bring in striking options (which we are clearly in motion of doing), he won’t be.

Illl agree though mate, if we sign no one I’d rather have him than no one.

But bigger picture? Let him go out, develop his game and then come back a more rounded, first team ready.

If we bring in striking options (which we are clearly in motion of doing), he won’t be.

Illl agree though mate, if we sign no one I’d rather have him than no one.

But bigger picture? Let him go out, develop his game and then come back a more rounded, first team ready.
Based on what? Yet to see any credible link to any striker.

brad-pitt.gif

Wht is up with our scouts? How hard can it be to get a striker in?
Should have got that Haaland bloke that's gone to City.
Reckon he could have done a decent job as DCL's back up ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.