Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebepton: bringing room temperature butter to a knife fight since 2020.

But seriously, I think we make 2-3 low key, low budget signings this summer. Too much has been made about bringing in Thelwell and what he accomplished for prior clubs.*

*unless Mosh is still ignoring folks

This so smacks of one of those summers where we had high hopes and promises only to be left scrambling around for free transfers or last minute loans on deadline day.

It stinks of a BK special.

This so smacks of one of those summers where we had high hopes and promises only to be left scrambling around for free transfers or last minute loans on deadline day.

It stinks of a BK special.
We are signing players for 2 or 3 years, not the month of August.

6 weeks of the window left.

4 x players x 40k a week = 160k a week = 960k saved.

We are signing players for 2 or 3 years, not the month of August.

6 weeks of the window left.

4 x players x 40k a week = 160k a week = 960k saved.

We shall see Goatee la.

I have a feeling it’ll be all last minute desperado stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if we still had to offload before we can sign and that’s why things are taking so long.

We shall see Goatee la.

I have a feeling it’ll be all last minute desperado stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if we still had to offload before we can sign and that’s why things are taking so long.
We have 24 players, there or there abouts, I think we would like some outs before ins, but I totally agree that the majority of our work will be done on deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.