Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about £51 mil. I can't see him going for that unless it's maybe a player on top (winks/bergwuin or however it's spelt)

I think £60m would be about the max we could hope to get. He has never had a 20 goal club season. I think he is capable of that in a good team. Been feeding off scraps for us.

A368A1FE-F399-4A35-996F-228B3C15ECE2.jpeg

Depends on how we lineup though. If Frank goes with 3-4-3 then the 2 in the middle need to be more all rounders than out and out DM. If you look at the way that Wolves did it under Nuno and Thelwell they had Moutinho and Neves and they both can do a bit of everything and neither are exactly what you would call quick either.

Quite surprising how effective they both are for Wolves really. One thing to note though is that thay may be all rounders and they may not be quick but technically theyre brilliant.

At least one of Barkley, Gilmore and Gallagher will be sold.

Lukaku is off again. Everton should have put multiple selling on clauses in when you sold him to United.

I reckon Colwill, Gallagher and Gilmore will be on there way to us.

@Yid4life with the Winks links and now Richarlison rumours...

...whats Winks been like for the past 2 seasons? Seemed decent when he was getting into the England squads.

Then, like Dele...he was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.