Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd need to look at Mykolenko and Patterson and see which of Gordon/KLP (if signed) matched up with them...though I think they could switch over left/right with Dobbin also coming through.

Gray im not a fan of.

Someone like Dele drifting or Gallagher / similar running from deep would be ideal to add an attacking threat.

I hope Lampard looks at the likes of KLP, Colwill etc as the next batch and sees who he can mould into top players.

We really should use this window for sales and bringing in youth for him to develop along with the odd player like Tarkowski to stabilise.

Few things...

1: Youve spelt Coleman incorrectly and he'd be backup at best.

2: Keane is dog dirt and thats too many centre backs without sales so he and Mina will go.

3: Wheres Nkounkou at left back?

4: Youve written CDM but Davies is the only 'passable' DM there. Allan isnt a defensive midfielder.

5: Gomes/Dele are opposites to the other two. If anyones missing the plan changes

6: Townsend is injured until 2023

The team needs players moved on pronto and at least 3 new players in addition to Tarkowski.

1: Youve spelt Coleman incorrectly and he'd be backup at best. My Bad, not even worth pointing out.

2: Keane is dog dirt and thats too many centre backs without sales so he and Mina will go. Tarkowski has been playing low block at Burnley for the last 6 1/2 years, why does anyone think he will be any more than another Michael keane. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? There isn`t any just some fans say so.
1654951025598.png

3: Wheres Nkounkou at left back? Did you read my post? I stated I`m not sure Nkounkou will come straight back in to the 1st team, I think more likely loaning out again or sold.

4: Youve written CDM but Davies is the only 'passable' DM there. Allan isnt a defensive midfielder. Just my opinion but Davies and Allan not good enough, the graphic is only the squad as it stands.

5: Gomes/Dele are opposites to the other two. If anyones missing the plan changes. I`d play Iwobi and Alli in a box to box 2 like against Palace 2nd half with a holder or any of them 2 with Doucoure. Again as above are any of these good enough? Certainly not, I`d want rid of Gomes, Doucoure and Iwobi but I think Frank will keep 2 of them and if you cant replace them you cant get rid of them.

6: Townsend is injured until 2023 Still part of the squad isn`t he?

The one thing I would say about fees, is that when we sell, the media always underestimate the fee. But when we sign someone, they will massively overemphasise the fee for effect. Just look at that utter rubbish reported about Deli Alli and 40m.
Have you paid the extra for Deli ? That could be part of Richarlson deal then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.