Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get crap for this... but if Arsenal go all out for a new striker in the summer I reckon we should enquire about Eddie Nketiah. Although, even still, I'm not convinced that Arsenal would want to get rid of him anyway as he's had a decent season for them.
I really like him, too. I imagine he’s got far, far better options on the table, though.

Think you will find that Gallagher will almost certainly be back at Chelsea next season and due to the introduction of the 5 sub rule so will Gilmour till at least January. The likes of Berkley, Jorginho and Saul will be gone. Saul back to AM , Jorginho to Italy but don’t be surprised if you are offered Ross B for a small fee but as to his reception at your s that’s a different matter.

I do think you will get one of ours on loan but not dare I say any of the names you are thinking of it will be one of the older ones who we won’t want so have to find a loan berth for them.
Think your new owners will want to make a statement with some impressive signings so Gallagher could find opportunities limited. I've thought Richarlison would do well in your team - certainly an upgrade on Werner. Gilmour has 1 year on his contract so now would be the time to sell him.

All the wannabe scouts on twitter all fell over themselves for that Kamara Villa have signed. They did the same with Bailey so I'm sceptical. A free agent from Marseille should be going higher than them if he were any good
Its because they are paying him almost 10M per season

Think your new owners will want to make a statement with some impressive signings so Gallagher could find opportunities limited. I've thought Richarlison would do well in your team - certainly an upgrade on Werner. Gilmour has 1 year on his contract so now would be the time to sell him.
Option to extend Gilmour to 2024

Gallagher seems to play no.10 from the admittedly little I’ve seen. Certainly wouldn’t prioritise that signing until we’ve got midfielders that can actually pick the ball up and move it forward otherwise he’ll just be another theoretically good, but isolated attacking player in our lineup every week.

He doesn't play number 10 he's a cm mate who when palace have the ball pushes up, pretty much the definition of a box to box midfielder - very similar in fact to Lampard himself (those players get pegged as AM purely as they scire a lot of goals when they're very good at it)

Look at his stats over the season and you'll see just how much defensive work the lad does especially

He doesn't play number 10 he's a cm mate who when palace have the ball pushes up, pretty much the definition of a box to box midfielder - very similar in fact to Lampard himself (those players get pegged as AM purely as they scire a lot of goals when they're very good at it)

Look at his stats over the season and you'll see just how much defensive work the lad does especially
Happy to take your word mate. Only full game I watched him in was the 3-1 against us and their CBs were probably playing in midfield in that game so no wonder he looked a 10!!!

Its because they are paying him almost 10M per season
Christ. Questionable mentality for the boy choosing (a lot of) money over 1. His boyhood club or 2. Playing at a higher level, but that's an insane amount of wages for a holding midfielder when you already have Douglas Luiz and Mcginn.

Happy to take your word mate. Only full game I watched him in was the 3-1 against us and their CBs were probably playing in midfield in that game so no wonder he looked a 10!!!

Yeah few times in home games he's played further up but normally he's in the centre of the three - brothers doing a lot of stat pieces writing for RBM atm and the lads off the ball and defensive stats are amazingly good

Status
Not open for further replies.