Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe this is real, but if this has any level of legitimacy this a potentially club altering break. I understand the argument for straight up cash for FFP and for being able to decide to reinvest anywhere in Europe, but the context is important. To that point, Thelwell thus far hasn't shone a propensity to invest for smaller funds around Europe, to the extent a massive haul would be parlayed into signings less then 20 million. Theres also the argument in not wanting to have those resources and options. More importantly neither of these players would be worth just 20 million on the market, especially to us. Before this summer and the Gordon fever I would have argued that both Broja and Gallagher would have been more than AG in isolation. Garnering whats likely more his actual value in 25 million with two players I think better prospects is simply common sense.

Ultimately we need more options for growth that can coincide with our young squad that also have viable sell on potential. This is that in a dramatic way!

As much as we’d like Broja and Gallagher, I just don’t see us accepting them plus a paltry £25m for AG, especially after links with them talking £60m alone
Dunno.......personally think its a good deal. Lampard is known to like both these players (via news reports). This deal would help our FFP or P&S plus give us an extra player. I think the story is BS but if it was true I think we would be silly not to accept

As much as we’d like Broja and Gallagher, I just don’t see us accepting them plus a paltry £25m for AG, especially after links with them talking £60m alone

Dunno mate I think that the deal would value Gordon at roughly £70-80m when you look at the fees Broja and Gallagher where linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.