Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think he will play more next season
Let's hope so, Id much rather we try and integrate young lads into the team rather than send them out tbh. Thing is Maupay looks to be coming back (he won't stay imo) and we have been linked with a few strikers, also Beto seems to be getting linked with a move back to Italy (not surprised tbh) he probably wants to play a bit more.

Let's hope so, Id much rather we try and integrate young lads into the team rather than send them out tbh. Thing is Maupay looks to be coming back (he won't stay imo) and we have been linked with a few strikers, also Beto seems to be getting linked with a move back to Italy (not surprised tbh) he probably wants to play a bit more.
This is probably an unpopular opinion but I'd keep maupay if we actually utilize him properly playing the second striker role if not it's best for everyone than he should leave no loan though

Last edited:
Thats my thinking too with the 16 year old replacing the 30 year old long term.

I was lucky enough to see Donnarumma make his debut for Milan & De Gea when he joined United at 20.

Lets see how the boy gets on but he seems to be very highly rated and we need to see if he signs with us when he hits 17 in, i think...october.

Pickford joined us at 23 and could have played for us the season before as well.

I saw a couple of months ago that Virginia wants to move somewhere as 1st choice.

Pickford joined us at 23 and could have played for us the season before as well at 22.

Verbruggen joined Brighton last summer and now has 5 Dutch caps.

Trafford at Burnley who took most of the season to begin playing...may well be falling short under Kompany as he looks a Dyche keeper to me. Tall, would come and claim balls but not going to be throwing out or kicking balls as a playmaker.

So that ONE YEAR age gap between Pickford being brilliant at Sunderland and these keepers today is barely worth noting.
Yeah will have bring in another gk this window then

He'll have a face like a smacked arse if he comes back to Everton. Just doesnt seem like a good fit for club and player alike.
Valid point we do need some proper snide players but his performance the previous season not entirely his fault and his social media antics would make for a contentious atmosphere but need someone to pay his full price

I wonder how we would do with Beto/Chermiti as our strikers if Dom were to be sold. I know Beto's finishing leaves a lot to be desired, but I think there's a player there and Chermiti's shown flashes in his brief stints. If selling Dom and Onana is enough to stave off selling Branthwaite, I would 100% take that deal personally.

Unfortunately, I think we're selling anything that's not nailed down... :coffee:

If Maupay and Beto left I wouldn’t be upset

IMG_1775.png

Sign him I guarantee he will be a world beater in a couple of years

I wonder how we would do with Beto/Chermiti as our strikers if Dom were to be sold. I know Beto's finishing leaves a lot to be desired, but I think there's a player there and Chermiti's shown flashes in his brief stints. If selling Dom and Onana is enough to stave off selling Branthwaite, I would 100% take that deal personally.

Unfortunately, I think we're selling anything that's not nailed down... :coffee:
I probably would to, but unfortunately think they wont be able to turn down the offers for Branthwaite :(